Monday, January 13, 2014

And so it begins......

Its day one! I started the day of with the Ionix Supreme and the color of it, is worse than tastes. My recommendation, DRINK IT HOT!


The shake, I'm on the fence about. It doesn't taste like crap, but it doesn't really taste of anything. I also need to test and find a way to make the consistency something I like. I like mine to be like the Frappucinos you get at McDonalds...icy. So once I figure out a good way to make it, I will post. 

The 'snacks' are very odd. I made the mistake of chewing right into the things, so I learnt by the 2nd one, to suck it. It really does make a difference. 

So, the first day is over and my first down fall has been not eating enough. The hardest part for me is calculating calories and worrying its too much and not eating enough. I can tell I did this today. 

Its 8.55PM and I am a little hungry and I will make a hot Ionixs before bed. I must remember to drink more water. 

So I will update this blog after during the cleanse process. I am doing the deep cleanse plan. 

Wish me luck



No comments:

Post a Comment