Sunday, January 5, 2014

Okay, so here is goes! I took the first step of actually ordering the Isagenix program today. I think the biggest turn off for these plans is the money part. I have been thinking about trying this plan for over a year, but after a number of health issues in my life, I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy it and see for myself - does Isagenix work? 

Since moving the the USA in 2005, my weight has gone up and up and up and up. I'll be honest, I am no angel when it comes to food. When I moved to the US I was like a pig in shit. The options and choices for food and drinks, blew my mind. I wanted to try it all. 

I started a corporate job in 2007, which was the start of all my evils. In the UK, I would walk to the train, then walk to catch the Underground, to then walk to my office and then walked all over the city throughout the day. In my new job, I drove to work, sat on my ass all day, to drive home and it on my ass some more. Add in the corporate office dining hall with all the fatty foods you could wish for, and then my drive to and from the office, which involved my Dunkin donuts stop to order my French Vanilla Ice Coffee, extra, extra - pretty much, my new way of life became a recipe for disaster. 

If I could go back in time and stop my bad habits, I would, but I can't. How could I be so stupid, not to realize, that the only reason I was able to eat like a horse before, was because I literally walked 7 miles a day? Compared that to my then, less than a mile everyday lifestyle, mix in the food intake, what else could expect, but weight gain?

Now its 2014, and a lot has happened since my corporate days.  I was laid off, I sustained a head injury 2 years ago that greatly affected me, mentally and physically and now, in addition to the head injury, I have a number of current health issues that have brought me to a point where I have had enough. From 14 migraines a month, to cysts on my ovaries, to intestinal inflammation and infection - I just don't have the energy to do basic daily tasks. 

I am more than aware, that it is going to take more than just following the diet plan to get results. I do exercise whenever my body allows. 

As I write this blog, I will go into more details about my health issues, but for now I want to details my goals and use this as a measure for determining, if Isagenix works. 

My goals:
- remove toxins from my body - I want to cleanse my body of all the BS so stop inflammation/infection. 
- be healthy - stop feeling sick and help my migraines. 
- ENERGY! - I need more energy in my life, I want to start running. 
- clarity - I feel like i'm in a fog and want to feel more focused. 
- positive thinking - with the above items, I want to feel more positive about my life, having things go in the right direction for once. 
- weight loss - I want to see the old me. I want to fit into my old clothes. 

So here is to my Isagenix start. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment