Monday, January 13, 2014

What's in the box?

So I received my box of products and I wanted to share this with you all. I think if you are going to purchase this plan, its good to see what you can expect. 

Here is what the box and contents looks like. I ordered the cheaper options for the 30-day plan, so you can see I have the canisters instead of the single serve items. I don't know why, I was expecting the containers to be bigger, but I do like the idea that they give you 4 canisters vs. one big one. 





Using a milk carton, to give you size comparison.



I didn't really understand the plan fully, until I received the box and read the guide.  For those who want to buy their shopping ahead of time, so they can kick start the plan as soon as you get the box, I've attached the food guide. 



I have also decided to do the 30 deep cleanse plan, this is what it requires:


Here is a photo of what a shake day and cleanse day requires:





No comments:

Post a Comment